St. Andrew’s is a primary school with 528 pupils ranging from aged 4 to 11, which is Reception Year through to Year 6.
We are a church aided school, linked to St. Andrew’s Church, which is adjacent to the school and gives us our name.
St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School was first built in 1858 in George Street, Hove, approximately around the site that is now the Wetherspoons Pub.
It was built historically for the parishioners of St. Andrew's Church and stood for 119 years until in 1977 a new school building was built just south of where our school stands now.
This second school stood for 20 or so years until the current school was built and then opened in September 2003.